The New Al Shefa Polyclinic Internal medicine department is the medical specialty that focuses on diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
Our doctor trained in internal medicine provides primary care for adult patients.
- Is an expert in disease prevention, early detection of disease and wellness
- Evaluates and manages all aspects of illness, including physical, psychological, social and emotional
- Consults with patients who are having difficult, complex problems and helps coordinate specialized care.
In addition to routine, preventive adult primary care, our internal medicine physicians also provide:
- Early detection, diagnosis and treatment for health needs.
- Help coordinating prescriptions and refills
- Vaccinations and travel consultations
- Fast referral and coordination with New Al Shefa Day Surgery Center if you need specialized care.
Learn more about what to expect during your visit.